With all the actual hype about Rolex designer watches, there has been a surge inside the replica Rolex industry. If you are planning to buy Rolex Watch then you must read this article that helps in finding the real watch rather than fake rolex.
1. Only an authorized dealer can sell a fresh Rolex watch with any factory warrantee. There are no exceptions for this!
2. Straight bands tend to be good bands and kinked groups are bad. First off, if the bracelet isn’t going to obviously match the watch, move on down to a higher dealer. The bracelet can show you whether that watch can be a real or a bogus. If you want more information about rolex real watches then move ahead to this link http://www.unikluxury.com/ladies-datejust.html.
Pick up the watch and hold it spanning a soft surface with the actual watch facing down. Go through the links in the necklace. Are they hanging good and smooth or are they each twisted up?
3. One of the most telling aspects of Rolex fakes is that the second hand “ticks” second by second across the dial instead of running smoothly the way it would on a actual Rolex watch.
4. Another notable feature of your genuine Rolex is the actual bubble-like date window that magnifies the date around the GMT, Submariner and some other models. If the date number appearing because window or the magnifying bubble itself are crooked or a little off center, you are looking at a fake.
5. Genuine Rolex timepieces have a very Hologram-encoded sticker on the spine of the watch. There may be reference number unique towards watch and above can be a hologram Rolex crown brand.